Merry Team / Primary Courses
- Target language presented in topic-based context to develop knowledge of a different culture.
- Real world topics as well as invented stories accompany the children’s cognitive development:
- Levels 1 & 2 focus on daily experiences and core vocabulary building; pre-reading & pre-writing.
- Levels 3 & 4 introduce topics from the wider world and include interdisciplinary activities with emphasis on listening & reading; classroom interaction for speaking; limited writing tasks.
- Levels 5 & 6 provide a bridge towards secondary education through development of all four language skills; communicative activities.
Activity Book + Audio CD
- Thorough practice of the target language presented in the Pupil’s Books.
- Wide variety of activities.
- Audio CD provides extra listening material for home study.
- Fully-interactive digital book for use in class with an interactive whiteboard (IWB); fun ‘heads-up’ lessons help keep interest high.