Crossing Cultures / CULTURE AND CLIL
- 50 lessons organised in 5 macro areas: Education; People & Lifestyles; Sport & Leisure; History & Traditions; The World We Live in.
- Graded progression of contents and skills work.
- Wide range of approaches: from traditional reading texts to cross-curricular (CLIL) activities.
- Facts and figures about countries around the English-Speaking World.
- 2 CD Multi-ROMs with audio recordings and extra material.
- Extra texts and comprehension exercises related to the Working with Texts and ESW FILES sections of the Student’s Book.
- Practice in answering computer-based questionnaires and writing summaries on a computer.
- Interactive activities featuring maps and images consolidate students’s knowledge acquired of English-speaking countries.
- Teaching objectives and flexible plans for each lesson.
- Full key to all activities and transcripts of all recorded material.
- Suggestions for extension and revision activities.