Sprint / Secondary Courses
Student’s Book + Downloadable Digital Book
- Ten-page units, opening with a Vocabulary presentation and a double language input: narrative texts (articles, blogs, web pages, interviews) in Presentation 1, followed by a photo story with dialogues in Presentation 2.
- Further Grammar sections, communicative Functions, Build your Competences sections (with thorough 4-skills work, cultural topics, CLIL readings and Kids at Work! activities).
- Test your Competences and Extra Practice recapitulative exercises with self-evaluation, every two units.
- Culture and Festivals: sixteen-page, full colour final section dedicated to history, culture and main celebrations of the English- Speaking World.
- Word Bank (Levels 1 and 2) with cross referenced, illustrated tables and photographs of the vocabulary presented within each unit.
- Drama Reader (Level 1 and 2): great literary classics to be read for pleasure and performed on stage. Simplified according to level, these feature introductions, pre-reading tasks and after-reading vocabulary and writing tasks.
Workbook + Audio CD
- Six-page units: 2 Vocabulary & Functions pages, 2 Grammar pages, 2 Build your Competences pages.
- Grammar Reference: final section offering a summary of all the grammatical structures, in order of appearance in the Student’s Book.
- Word List: all the words, unit by unit with phonetic script.
- Exam-style tasks familiarize the students with Cambridge English or Trinity certifications format.
- Downloadable version for the Student and in DVD for the Teacher.
- Leaf-through Student’s Book and Workbook.
- Interactive exercises and integrated resources to be used in class with IWB: Grammar Reference, Word Bank, Functions videos, an ELI digital game for each level, and much more!
- Karaoke function to help text reading, Listen and record your own voice function.
Teacher’s Book + 2 Class CDs
- Introduction to the course’s methodology.
- Information on the Common European Framework of Reference and Cambridge English and Trinity certifications.
- Teaching notes, extra activities, cultural notes.
- Reproduction of Student’s Book pages and related Answer Keys, Workbook Answer Keys, transcripts of recordings.
- Two Class Audio CDs containing all the listening material for the Student’s Book.
Tests & Resources
- A completely photocopiable section of the Teacher’s Book, containing a wealth of evaluation and testing material.
- Entry Test – to assess students’ level of overall linguistic competence.
- Reinforcement Worksheet with lexical and grammatical exercises for each unit in the course.
- Unit Tests, available in two versions: row A and row B.
- Round-up Tests covering two units and presenting summative exercises of grammar, vocabulary and functions.
- Competence Tests on Reading, Writing, Listening, Spoken Production and Spoken Interaction.
Test maker Multi-ROM
- Editable tests in Word® format allow adaptation to the class’s interests, needs and level.
- Recordings for listening texts.
4 Posters Pack
- Available with Level 1: UK & Ireland, USA, English-Speaking World, Phonemic Chart.